WINIFRED PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 115
DECEMBER 29, 2022 OF THE SCHOOL BOARD
The Special Board meeting is scheduled Wednesday April 20, 2022
- CALL TO ORDER: The chair will call the meeting to order 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday December 29, 2022.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: Board chair will lead the meeting by saying the pledge of allegiance.
- ROLL CALL: The district clerk will take the roll and report to the chair that there is (is not) a quorum present to do business.
- RECOGNITION OF INDIVIDUALS AND DELEGATIONS:
- PUBLIC COMMENT: Community can speak on issues (not personnel issues) not on the agenda but the board cannot enter into dialog about the topic because it was not specifically identified on the agenda. If it is an item the board needs to deal with then it can be added to a future meeting agenda.
- BOARD BUSINESS:
- OLD BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Budget Discussion
- MISCELLANEOUS: Informational items will be presented here including the date and time of the next school board meeting.
- ADJOURNMENT: When all items of business on the agenda have been addressed, the meeting will be adjourned.
AGENDA: Board will approve the agenda.
Agenda packets are available at the office.
Section 2-3-203 – All meetings must be open to the public, including committees. Section specifies the board chair as having a unique role in closing meetings. A meeting can be closed only if the board chair determines that the demand of individual privacy clearly exceeds the merits of public disclosure, or when discussing a litigating strategy in which at least one of the parties is private.